Thursday, June 12, 2014

Six Month Hiatus!


I cannot believe it's been 6 months since I posted last! So many amazing things have happened over the past few months.

Most importantly ... I got engaged!


I also left my job in order to focus on school. I am halfway through my MBA program!


Now onto the baking. Here are some things I've baked over the past 6 months.

Peanut Butter Chocolate Cupcakes:


Valentine's Day Red Velvet Cupcakes:



Arroz Con Leche (Rice Pudding):




Baby Chocolate Topped Cheesecakes:



Banana Pecan Muffins:


Vanilla Coconut Birthday Cupcakes:


Strawberries & Cream Cupcakes:



Classic Red Velvet Cupcakes with Sour Cream & Cream Cheese  Frosting:



Mini Vanilla Cheesecakes Topped with Fresh Whipped Cream & Raspberries:



Mini Lemon Vanilla Cupcakes Topped with Fresh Summer Berries:



Mini Chai Tea Latte Cupcakes:




And last but not least, the mini cupcake tower from our engagement party, courtesy of Batter Co (http://www.battercocupcake.com/):


Xoxo!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you back, Carla. Congrats on the engagement! Looks like you've still been baking some delicious and beautiful desserts! Hopefully you won't be gone so long next time. :)

    ReplyDelete