Mrs. Carla Monti

Mrs. Carla Monti

Monday, June 22, 2020

Korean BBQ Tacos!

My favorite food blog, Pinch of Yum, posted a recipe for Korean BBQ tacos using an Instant Pot (although you could make them in a slow cooker as well). I was intrigued by the marinade recipe - it seemed to call for all the usual suspects of an Asian marinade (soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, ginger), but also featured canned pears! The marinade was absolutely delicious. I put all the ingredients in my food processor, and then poured it over been sirloin chunks in the Instant Pot. It shredded up nicely once it was all cooked through.

For taco toppings, I used sliced avocado, unsalted peanuts, and Pinch of Yum's Yum-Yum sauce. Delicious! No cheese or sour cream needed here.

You can find the recipe link here!








Summer 2020:





No comments:

Post a Comment