Mrs. Carla Monti

Mrs. Carla Monti

Monday, June 22, 2020

Ripe Delray!

Ripe is a new restaurant that opened up last year in Delray (website link here)! It's a casual, healthy place with plenty of interesting options (and plenty for those with food allergies or who eat a gluten/free or vegan diet). I tried their cauliflower bread grilled cheese, tostone burger and avocado gelato. My favorite was definitely the tostone burger - instead of buns, it had two tostones (flattened fried plantains), with a beef patty, spicy sauce and crumbled white cheese. It was delicious! The cauliflower bread grilled cheese was good, but next time I would like to try their avocado toast on that same bread. The avocado gelato did not have too much flavor, so I ended up adding some mini chocolate chips I had in my baking cabinet to give it more sweetness.








No comments:

Post a Comment