Mrs. Carla Monti

Mrs. Carla Monti

Monday, January 21, 2013

Red Velvet Cheesecake Swirl Brownies!

The best of chocolatey, red velvet brownies, mashed together with the gooey richness of simple cheesecake = genius! This is a tried and tested recipe in my book; this is the third time I've made it, something which I can say of probably a handful of recipes. I always try a different blog's take on it though, and today I used a recipe from the lovely Kitchen Meets Girl. If you like cheesecake and brownies, I highly recommend making this. It is a bit of work since you are making two batters, one after the other, but the end result is both pretty and delicious. A heart-shaped cookie cutter would make these perfect for Valentine's Day too!






1 comment:

  1. Carla, these turned out absolutely gorgeous! And so perfect for Valentine's Day, too!

    ReplyDelete