Mrs. Carla Monti

Mrs. Carla Monti

Friday, February 15, 2019

Firecracker Tofu!

Pinch of Yum is one of my favorite food blogs out there. They post plenty of vegan or vegetarian recipes, but they look SO good, that even if you are neither a vegan nor a vegetarian, you will want to make them! I've made a few of their recipes, and have yet to go wrong. These ladies know what they are doing in the kitchen!

I came across a recipe for Firecracker Tofu (recipe link here) and HAD to make it. It was my first time cooking tofu at home, although I have ordered it from time to time in my pad thai or other sushi restaurant appetizer.

The key here is the firecracker sauce, made with peanut butter, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, and spicy, garlicky chili pasta - I bought an Asian jar of this at Walmart.





May 2020:





No comments:

Post a Comment