Mrs. Carla Monti

Mrs. Carla Monti

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Saiko Review!

Saiko is a new sushi/hibachi spot in West Boca (link here). I stopped by with some girlfriends to check out their happy hour. They have great food and drink specials on their happy hour menu, and the inside decor is absolutely gorgeous. I think the space is huge, and I'm curious to see how long they'll be able to stay open.

So the food and drinks were delicious - but the service was terrible! From the LOUD hostess (who I later found out was the owner), to the ditzy bartender, to the bussers and other servers who seriously did not speak any English ... it was a total cluster. I doubt I'd go back. For the price / quality of food, I'd rather go to Kanpai in East Boca.







July 2019:




No comments:

Post a Comment