Mrs. Carla Monti

Mrs. Carla Monti

Friday, September 13, 2019

Cauliflower Lettuce Wraps!

My favorite food blog hands down is Pinch of Yum. In the 10 years I've been in love with cooking, baking, and learning, I've never come across a food blog where I wanted to make every single recipe posted! Lindsay, the creative brainchild behind the blog, is a beautiful personality, and the way she writes is both entertaining and captivating! If you haven't checked it out yet, I highly recommend that you do, and you can click here!

Ok on to these fabulous, Korean BBQ-style cauliflower lettuce wraps!

I am a BIG fan of cauliflower. I love how versatile it is - pizza? Gnocchi? What will be next ... ice cream? I would try it!

Click here for the recipe link!

It's very simple ... roasted cauliflower, toasted peanuts, and a killer Asian spicy sauce that will knock your socks off! I used hyrdoponic butter lettuce for the cups, and I found them at Super Walmart.



No comments:

Post a Comment