Mrs. Carla Monti

Mrs. Carla Monti

Monday, September 3, 2012

A Lovely Blog Recommendation!

I am very happy to announce that my lovely best friend Sarah has started her very own food blog! I have known her for six fantastic years, and since I've known her, I have been blown away by not only her insane cooking and baking skills, but also by her beautiful photography. I credit her as my main motivation for getting into the kitchen two years ago. I call her my baking muse or baking goddess, because her creations are divine! Her fantastic new blog is called Whisk Me Away and I really hope you hop on over and check it out, as her recipes, posts, and photographs are to die for! I am so proud of my busy bee best friend because everyone has been telling her to blog for some time now, and the finished product looks perfect. Congrats Sarah!


No comments:

Post a Comment