Mrs. Carla Monti

Mrs. Carla Monti

Monday, March 4, 2013

Potato Quiche!

This is probably the 10th quiche posting on my blog, as quiche is one of my favorite things to make. You can customize your recipe to include whatever is on hand, both in pantry and fridge. It is fun to make, and interesting, as you probably will not have the same exact quiche each time.

This particular past Sunday, I had some extra red potatoes on hand, so I peeled, sliced, and roasted them. I mixed up a variety of cheeses to make the quiche filling, including diced slices of Munster, ricotta, shredded cheddar, heavy cream, cream cheese, and Parmesan. I was lazy and did not want to make a crust, so I just filled my tartlet pans with the cheesy mixture, and then topped with the roasted potato rounds. Yum!






1 comment: