Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches with Endive & Blue Cheese Salad
- I don't eat blue cheese, so I put the crumbles aside in a little dish for hubby to scatter over his sandwiches.
- This could've used more hot sauce - the teeny amount provided was barely enough.
- I was a little wary of this one because I had never cooked with chicken thighs before, always breasts, but I was pleasantly surprised by how meaty and flavorful this was.
Juicy Lucy Burgers With Frizzled Onion & Romaine Walnut Salad
- This dish instantly became one of my favorites. Inside the burger is melty cheddar cheese, and the salad looks elegant with its carrot ribbons!
- I chose to make the frizzled onion apart and hubs ate it atop his burger.
- The burger was moist and flavorful, and tasted great with the simple salad as an accompaniment.
Korean Tteok & Spicy Pork Ragu with Baby Bok Choy
- Delicious! Another favorite.
- Those chewy, yummy rice cakes were a new ingredient for us and I really liked them!
- The ground pork was spicy and very flavorful.
- Overall a winner!
Seared Salmon & Salsa Verde With Orange, Spinach & Farro Salad
- This one was disappointing. I did not like the salsa verde at all - the spicy bite of the raw garlic was so overpowering, I scraped mine off my salmon.
- The spinach and farro were delicious together, but I could've had it without the orange. The orange flavor was confusing, and I would definitely leave it out last time.
- In my last poll, I was extolling the virtues of quinoa, and now I must add my love for farro. I am really discovering some wonderful new grains!