Mrs. Carla Monti

Mrs. Carla Monti

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Pumpkin Spice Donuts! (and Whoopie Pies, oh my!)

Any excuse to break out my beloved donut pan!

I came across this fabulous pumpkin spice donut recipe on Facebook, and I knew I had to make it soon! Recipe link here.

I liked that the dough itself was not too sweet, so I didn't hesitate to go with the maple glaze and Halloween-colored sprinkles as garnish. These were a big hit at my weekend dinner party!





My fabulous fellow baker friend made these incredible Ginger Lime Whoopie Pies for dessert, and the lime flavor really packed a punch! This dessert complemented our main dish which was a lovely fall harvest chili (chicken, white bean, spicy pumpkin chili in a crockpot that I FORGOT to take pictures of!). You can find this whoopie pie recipe here!


No comments:

Post a Comment