Mrs. Carla Monti

Mrs. Carla Monti

Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

Last night it was my parents 27th wedding anniversary. In honor of this, my boyfriend and I made dinner and here is the result: :)

Lobster tails in butter and white wine, garlic cheddar biscuits, garlic bread, green beans in olive oil, sea salt, and balsamic vinegar, portabella mushrooms in marsala wine, rib eye steaks, grilled oregano eggplant slices, and of course a lovely Italian red!



And dessert (of course!) - Mini fruit tarts and brownies.

And some Italian cakes ...



Congrats Mom & Dad!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Carla! WOW your mom and dad sure are lucky to have you as their daughter! This meal sounds absolutely amazing. Love surf & turf, and everything else you cooked up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Ann! My bf is a great cook and it was actually his idea so I can't take all the credit here :)

      Delete