Mrs. Carla Monti

Mrs. Carla Monti

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Chicken Piccata and Couscous!

One of my favorite chefs is Giada De Laurentiis, who never steers me wrong! The woman is beautiful and can cook, is there a better combination? Last night I made Giada's Chicken Piccata!

Made on 02/07/12.

I also ventured out of my comfort zone and made my own accompanying side. I've had a bag of Israeli couscous in my pantry for longer than I care to admit, and finally decided to make it last night. First I sauteed two diced shallots with three minced garlic cloves in olive oil over medium heat, and then added two diced zucchinis. After cooking the couscous in boiling, salted water and fluffing it with a fork, I added the veggie mix and topped with sea salt, black pepper, and lemon zest. The dish was bright and fresh, and went great with the lemony/garlicky Chicken Piccata. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment