Mrs. Carla Monti

Mrs. Carla Monti

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Crazy About You!

A few weeks ago I was in Miami to watch a game with my dad, and went out to dinner with two of my very good friends afterwards, to restaurant overlooking the bay called Crazy About You. The scenery was gorgeous and it was right about sunset time, so I was able to take some lovely pics.

The menu is eclectic and unique - you pick one appetizer and one entree and the options are varied and fabulous! My friends and I shared white wine and apps first.

My entree was shrimp and mushroom risotto, so delicious!

Dessert was the best part - it was a create-your-own! My friends surprised me with it and I loved it! It was a tray that came with whipped cream, vanilla ice cream, a warm brownie, cocoa powder, diced strawberries, and chocolate sauce.

I wrote Portugal because the soccer game I had seen with my dad was Portugal v Spain, a semi-final in the Euro Cup, that Portugal had lost, sadly! The third picture has some beautiful Arabic script done by my friend, who wrote our names :) Needless to say, the dessert was great! And I recommend this restaurant to anyone in the South Florida area for sure!





4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great place to eat

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great place, great locale and a great way to recover from the best game of the euro.

    Portugal 2014!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am new around your blog :) and I love it..
    I am your new happy follower :D

    xxx
    Loly
    http://abudhabifood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all! :) Welcome Loly!

    ReplyDelete