Mrs. Carla Monti

Mrs. Carla Monti

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Bazille - At Nordstrom!

Bazille is a restaurant chain that can be found inside Nordstrom stores. We have one here in our local Boca Town Center Mall, and it is one of my mom's favorites.

She loves their Warm Asian Chicken Salad:

I love their Club Sandwich! I wouldn't normally order this, but they add thin asparagus to theirs which I find to be super tasty, plus I love the olive aioli they serve alongside their thin French fries.


We BOTH love their White Chocolate Raspberry Bread Pudding! YUM!


And of course, iced tea and wine are always a good accompaniment!


I love coming here for a lazy weekend lunch and hanging out with my mom!

Update 2/15/19:

I came here for pre-Valentine's Day lunch with my mom, and as usual, we had a great time!





Nov 2019:






No comments:

Post a Comment