Mrs. Carla Monti

Mrs. Carla Monti

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Christmas 2018!

We always have a wonderful time at Christmas, especially now that we have a kiddo running around, which makes everything better in my opinion!

Delicious desserts from Two Fat Cookies, my absolute favorite bakery, located in Delray Beach.



My tiramisu! I use Giada's recipe and you can find it here.



My MIL always makes a vegetarian lasagna with spinach and mushrooms instead of meat, yum!


My parents order bacalhau (cod fish - very traditional Portuguese dish) from a local Portuguese restaurant. This year we ordered it two ways, one with heavy cream and potatoes (almost like a casserole) and the second simply baked with whole potatoes in olive oil (my favorite). My parents also traditionally cook pork loin in the oven for several hours with white wine and garlic, it is delicious!



Wine and a gingebread cookie for Santa!


 My MIL (from Calabria, Italy) cooks the traditional dinner of the seven fishes on Christmas Eve.






More sweets!


Baking our favorite red velvet "cake" cookies!



I loved making these reindeer cupcakes!


Gifts for the teachers at G's school!


Vanilla cupcakes, chocolate frosting, vanilla wafers, mini pretzels, candy eyes, and red m&ms!




Sugar cookies!





Aldi's wine, cheese and chocolate advent calendars!



No comments:

Post a Comment