Mrs. Carla Monti

Mrs. Carla Monti

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Brunch at home!

One of my favorite meals to set up for at home is brunch. I love inviting friends over, or hosting a playdate for my daughters friends (and my mom friends!) Here are some brunch staples my home is never without:

Mimosas! A nice cold bottle of prosecco (or sparkling wine) and some OJ (not too much!) I like to mix it up and get Pineapple & Orange juice together.


Mini everything! I buy frozen mini quiches (usually spinach and cheese) to keep on hand in my freezer, and I buy (or bake) mini muffins (blueberry or banana nut).


Fresh fruit and mini bagels are always a good idea (particularly with toddlers running around!)


My daughter is a big fan of croissants, so much so that once a week I go to Aldi's to grab a box of them.

Cheers!


I like having fresh flowers around the house, but I don't always have the time (or remember!) to get them. A good backup is getting some fun colorful flowers (I try to match colors to seasons) and cute vases from the Dollar Store.




Summer 2020 Update:













No comments:

Post a Comment