Mrs. Carla Monti

Mrs. Carla Monti

Friday, September 13, 2019

Cooper's Hawk 5.0!

There are two Cooper's Hawk locations in South Florida, one in the Palm Beach Gardens Mall, and the other one in the Coconut Creek Promenade. I think I prefer the one in Coconut Creek simply because it is larger, but they are both the same in regards to format/menus.

Regardless, I've been to both locations several times and always enjoy myself. If it's not too crowded, I love doing the wine tasting at the stand up bar. Their standard tasting is $7 for 8 wines, and every month they have a different selection of 8 to try from. You can substitute any that you might not like for a different one, they have a huge list with all their offerings right there.

My only complaint is that there is no food served at the stand up tasting bar - I understand why, it is in keeping with the consistent format of a Napa wine tasting room, however it is easier to taste 8 different ones with a cheese or charcuterie plate in front of you. They do offer a basket of crackers of course, but I wish they had cheese trays for sure!

Call me a broken record, but I ALWAYS get the same entree! The scallop and shrimp risotto is perfect, creamy, delicious with sauteed spinach, corn, asparagus, and just the right amount of grated Parmesan cheese. You can't go wrong!





Nov 2019:







July 2020:







No comments:

Post a Comment