Mrs. Carla Monti

Mrs. Carla Monti

Friday, September 13, 2019

Healthy Work Snack Ideas!

I am a big fan of bento box style lunches for work - both for adults and kiddos! I have several different options that I use frequently for my preschooler and I, but this week I was lazy on packaging and prepared my healthy snacks on a boring paper plate. The content was still good though!


And here's something I recently learned ... you can poach an egg in the microwave! At work! All you need is a glass mug, glass plate, and a little bit of water. This came out great! You can find the instructions here, but I recommend you do less than a full minute for a more runny (traditionally poached) egg yolk.

For the bread topping, I smashed an avocado up with a little olive oil, salt, black pepper and lemon juice. The bread was a multi-grain sandwich bread I toasted briefly. This was not only tasty, but filling!


From a Starbucks protein box:



No comments:

Post a Comment