Mrs. Carla Monti

Mrs. Carla Monti

Friday, September 13, 2019

Due South Brewery: Boynton - Review!

I've been to Due South twice now, and I do like their concept. It's a huge brewery, and every day they are open they have a Food Truck parked outside, since the brewery itself does not service food. The truck is usually Savoury Eats, and their options are delicious! I like Due South because they serve both red and white wine, and they actually have a separate (very cute) wine room and bar. They do wine tasting flights on Thursday nights, I haven't gone yet, but it is definitely on my to-do list.

I went most recently to check out the brunch offerings on a Sunday afternoon. When I saw Sweet Potato Tots with Marshmallow & Bourbon dipping sauce - SIGN ME UP. With cold white wine to pair with (in the only air conditioned room in the place!) it was perfect.


Sept 2019:





July 2019:

The first time I went to Due South, I went for a Mac & Cheese Festival that the food truck, Savoury Eats, was organizing. They had 7 different kinds of mac & cheese and were offering flights of 3. Who could resist?



No comments:

Post a Comment