Mrs. Carla Monti

Mrs. Carla Monti

Friday, October 12, 2012

32 East!

My boyfriend I spent a lovely evening in Delray Beach, a cutesy little beach town full of restaurants, bars, and boutiques. It was one of the first slightly chilly, breezy nights and we walked to the beach after dinner. It was so great to wear a scarf! I can't wait for cooler temperatures and the season of boots, scarves, and sweater dresses to begin down here.

As always, we love to order a bunch of appetizer and entrees and then share. We both share a big love for food and love to go out to eat and try new restaurants. The restaurant we went to was upscale American, called 32 East! Here are some of the dishes we tried last night:

Pumpkin Bolognese Rigatoni:




Grilled shrimp with chickpeas, lettuce, and avocado cream (the avocado cream was my favorite part!):



The next dish was my favorite of the night: prosciutto wrapped figs, baked until crispy, over a bed of sliced grapes, walnuts, and melted cheese!



Dessert: rich dark chocolate mousse, croquant, and port-wine pear (that was the best part!):



Delicious! If you live in the area, I highly recommend a visit :)


No comments:

Post a Comment