Mrs. Carla Monti

Mrs. Carla Monti

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Roasted Potato Quiche!

Quiche is one of my go-to recipes. It is versatile, and so easy to adapt to whatever you have in your kitchen, or whatever vegetables happen to be in season. I typically make quiche with frozen spinach and garlic, but today I only happened to have small red potatoes on hand, so I sliced them and roasted them with olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Then I prepared my standard (depending on the contents of my fridge) quiche filling, with 5 eggs, mascarpone, ricotta, Muenster, and Parmesan cheese. I made a quick batch of dough for the quiche crust. I didn't have any butter, so I made the dough with olive oil and it tasted great! I always use this recipe from Chocolate and Zucchini and it is fast and perfect every time. I topped the quiche filling with the potato rounds and it tasted great!



It made for an easy Sunday lunch, and will be perfect to take to work tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment