Mrs. Carla Monti

Mrs. Carla Monti

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Burton's Grill, Again!

Updated! 1/23/19:

My husband and I went to Burton's for lunch the other day (his first time, probably my fourth!) He ordered a black bean burger with a side of pickles, and it was tasty! Topped with a dollop of guacamole and a nice toasted brioche bun, this was a healthy alternative to a greasy cheeseburger.





8/7/18:

Burton's Grill is a relatively new restaurant that opened up near my work. I first visited it last April for lunch with an old friend, and I went most recently two weeks ago to have lunch with the director of G's preschool.

Their house wine is delicious, and I always order their fresh catch of the day risotto. On this day it was swordfish, one of my favorite fish!

I also tried the spicy Asian cauliflower appetizer for the first time, and it was very tasty!

If you plan on going, I highly recommend you sign up for their loyalty program through their website, but inputting your email address.




No comments:

Post a Comment