Mrs. Carla Monti

Mrs. Carla Monti

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

California Pizza Kitchen!

CPK is another chain restaurant that I have never been fond of. If I went before, I would usually just order the BBQ chicken pizza, but it was not one of my favorite dishes ever.

Well they must have revamped the menu, because I have been three times this summer so far! Their rewards program is excellent, and if you plan to visit, I highly recommend you sign up with your email address and download the app to start receiving promotions and points!

Mexican spiced street corn!


Sonoma flat bread with grilled chicken, brie cheese and roasted grapes!


Power bowl with zucchini, broccolini, shrimp and black rice in a spicy sweet Asian sauce!


Chocolate lava cake with vanilla ice cream!


9/28/18 Lunch Update:





No comments:

Post a Comment