Mrs. Carla Monti

Mrs. Carla Monti

Thursday, August 16, 2018

The Cook & The Cork!

I am not sure how this awesome little restaurant in Coral Springs came upon my radar, but I'm glad it did! I stopped by for happy hour with a girlfriend, and we definitely enjoyed the wine, good and general ambiance.

The Cook and the Cork offers a great happy hour deal on wine - we drank Greystone Cellars Cabernet for $5 a glass, and this was a tasty red that I had not had before. I did not think too highly of the bites options on the happy hour menu (too few options), so we turned to the small plates / appetizers section of the regular menu. It was definitely pricy, so I wouldn't classify this a true happy hour spot, but definitely a great place for a date night or special dinner.



Octopus and potatoes in a spicy sauce, and tempura shrimp. Yum!


Complimentary chocolate cake and vanilla ice cream, with a peanut butter sauce.


No comments:

Post a Comment