Mrs. Carla Monti

Mrs. Carla Monti

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Tea Time!

Something new that I have implemented this year was to remove all the candy from my desk at work and replace it with an overflowing plethora of assorted tea bags gathered from both my parents' and boyfriends' houses. My co-workers may laugh, but I am really enjoying drinking various types of tea throughout the my work day. A few simple changes, and a new routine is born. In this case, a Parisian-themed jar, cozy new mug, and tea is the name of the game!

My new mug. I spent way too much money on this, but oh I am in love.


My boyfriend's fancypants tea pot, which I recently unearthed from a dusty cupboard.

 
One of my friends from college recently started a tea business with her fiance, called Steep City Teas. You can check them out on their website and Facebook. I am sure they will be very successful in Miami, as they have an incredible variety of teas! I chose three different types: Vanilla Sky, Pom Pom, and Cha Cha Chai. Not only do these loose leaf teas smell incredible, they taste amazing! The teabags at work have nothing on these deep flavors, that's for sure. They are packed with energy and taste, and could turn even the most avid coffee drinker into a believer.

Here's Vanilla Sky - I want to bake with the smell of this tea. Vanilla Sky Tea Cupcakes? It just might happen ....


I love the colors and textures of the pomegranate tea. The scent is divine!


Over the weekend, I brewed up a pot of the Cha Cha Chai. A little warmed almond milk, and boom! My very own, DIY Chai Tea Latte! It is ridiculously easy, and oh-so-good.



So check out Steep City Teas, and consider making adding tea a healthy part of your busy life, or adding some new flavors into the mix! :)












No comments:

Post a Comment