Mrs. Carla Monti

Mrs. Carla Monti

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Spinach Quiche!

Being a fan of spinach, cheese, and anything that comes in tart-form, quiche has been in my repertoire for some time. My favorite 'filling' recipe comes from All Recipes, and I had never really wanted (or felt the need) to bake it with a crust before today. Having recently ordered these gorgeous little tart pans, I knew I wanted to improve my standard quiche. Using Foodo Delmundo's crust recipe, this was the best quiche yet!

Made on 03/28/2012.

Rolling out the dough and filling the tart tins ....

Mix cheeses, salt, pepper, and eggs...

Saute thawed spinach, garlic, and onion in olive oil....

Cutting the remaining dough for the outer crust ....

Prick tart pan bottoms with a fork and brush the dough with a beaten egg....

Pre-bake the crusts at 350 degrees F....

Mix the spinach/onion/garlic mixture in with the eggs, cheeses, and seasoning....

Fill the quiche crusts with 1/3 cup of the filling ...

Bake for 30-40 minutes, until cheese is golden and bubbly....

Let cool....

Lovely!

Yay!

Okay, this is the last quiche glamor shot. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment